AN INVITATION TO EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS TO CELEBRATE PEACE & NONVIOLENCE TOGETHER ACROSS AMERICA
Peace has taken a back seat in today’s violence dominated world – from drug overdose to domestic violence, from suicides to mass shootings and global terrorism.
Our schools and educational institutions are also facing this rising epidemic.
Decades ago, Mahatma Gandhi had demonstrated to the world that with inner strength and resilience, Nonviolence can be used as a weapon to fight social injustice, prejudice and hatred.
On the 150th birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, let us unite to amplify our voices to reinvigorate Nonviolence and Peace.
- Share this email information with an educational institution within your community and inspire a faculty member to be the #Gandhi150 Event Organizer.
- Enroll the Institution for the event with a contribution of $195.
- Organize the #Gandhi150 Event on Oct 2, 2019 at the educational institution by inviting community members, parents, educators, students for a 90-minute gathering to Stand up for Peace and Nonviolence.
#Gandhi 150 EVENT DAY PROGRAM (90 min)
- Screening of the Documentary on Non-violence “From India with Love”.
- A facilitated interactive discussion to promote Peace.
- An experiential module that can be implemented in classrooms to promote Peace.
- Stand up for Peace – A moment of silence to uphold Peace for oneself and the community.
You can’t do it alone. We can’t do it without you.